Free Trial Download for WeaveMaker Mi
Try out WeaveMaker for free! The download process is quick and easy and you get a full featured WeaveMaker to try out. For Mac OS 10.6 and newer (Mac Lion), the WeaveMaker version 9 demo allows you unlimited access to the demo, but will not let you save your files. Just install the software and click Demo Mode on the welcome screen. Download from here. There is no need for a demo license key with version 9.
For all other versions of the software, the demo will run for 10 days and the process works like this:
- Apply online for a license key at this WeaveMaker link. You will be emailed a demo license key shortly thereafter.
- Download WeaveMaker 8.5 or later, install the software on your computer and enter your license key.
- And if you need a little help learning the software, download the WeaveMaker user manual
It's that simple. Give it a try and tell us what you think. Or buy the software available here.
- The download is a full, working version of the software that will operate for 10 days. All functions, including Save and Print will be operable. If your key expires before you are done evaluating the software, simply apply for a new license key.
- The demonstration key only works with version 8.5 or later.
- Ensure that you enter in the Name and Key fields exactly as displayed in the license key email you get from WeaveMaker. This is critical and typos in either Name or Key will invalidate the licensing and the software will not work.
- The Mac installation will most likely require that you enter your Personal ID and Password for your computer before installing WeaveMaker. On many Macs the WeaveMaker application icon is installed in the Applications folder and not on the desktop.
- If the download on your Mac displays code rather than an executing program, copy the code to Stuffit Expander and re-open it (compile it) with Stuffit Expander.